|Posted Date:||Aug 9, 2020|
|Education Required:||FCPS, MBBS, Ph.D|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 24, 2020|
|Company Name:||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Address:||LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, Lahore|
Here in the following PakJobsAlert page, you will be having the job from PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 20/2020 Associate Professor. Jobs are available for (Associate Professor / Associate Professor Obst. & Gynaecology / Associate Professor Paediatric Cardiac Surgery / Associate Professor Paediatric Gastroenterology / Associate Professor Paediatric Haematology Oncology / Associate Professor Pharmacology) and these positions are mentioned in Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC advertisement which is published in (Express) on Sunday, August 9th, 2020.
- Candidates possessing FCPS / MBBS / Ph.D. for the relevant post are eligible to apply.
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in the relevant field is required.
- 30 to 50 years of age is required to apply.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 20/2020:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important/General Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 24-08-2020 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through a written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to a shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is the applicant for more than one subject shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with the above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm/entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms, or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificates of all degrees at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable.