|Posted Date:||Jun 28, 2020|
|Education Required:||Middle, Primary|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 6, 2020|
|Company Name:||Punjab Health Department|
|Address:||Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority, Faisalabad|
Here at this page, we’ll discuss Polio Workers Jobs 2020 in DHA Faisalabad Advertisement Latest. Invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions such as (Polio Workers) for the different projects and these vacancies updated on Sunday, June 28th, 2020 the appointment of the mentioned positions will be done on a contract basis.
- Candidates possessing Middle / Primary for the relevant post are eligible to apply.
- 20 to 30 years age is required to apply.
How to Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority, Faisalabad latest by dated 06 July 2020.
- The candidate in the Union Council to be recruited should be a resident of the same local population / Union Council.
- Preference will be given to female candidates.
- Preference will be given to Pashto speakers in areas inhabited by Pashtuns.
- The candidate to be recruited in the Union Council will work in that Union Council and cannot be transferred to another Union Council.
- The candidate will work in the health department for a whole month and will not be able to do any other job.
- Bring original documents with you to the interview.
- No separate leave will be issued for the interview and no daily expenses will be paid.
- Incomplete and applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- The closing for the submission of the application is July 6, 2020.
- Absence and poor performance will result in immediate termination of employment.
- The decision of the selection committee cannot be challenged in any court.