|Posted Date:||Sep 23, 2020|
|Education Required:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Master, Middle|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 5, 2020|
|Company Name:||Planning & Development Board Govt of Punjab|
|Address:||Director General-ABAD, Murree Road, Rawalpindi|
We are introducing the advertisement, which is the Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Apply Online Latest. Applications are being offered recently from Planning & Development Board Govt of Punjab Rawalpindi which is seeking to hire the hard-working and well-disciplined applicants for the posts named (Camera Man / Cook / Engineering Assistant / GIS Assistant / I.T/Networking Assistant / Imam Masjid / Junior Auditor / Mali / Moazin / Naib Qasid / Network / System Administrator / Patwari / Receptionist / Sanitary Worker / Security Guard / Social Mobilizer / Statistical Officer / Sub Divisional Officer / Sub Engineer). These posts advertised on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020, and these posts are going to be recruit on a CONTRACT basis.
- Candidates possessing Bachelor / DAE / Intermediate / Master / Middle for the relevant post are eligible to apply.
- At least 0 to 02 years of experience in the relevant field is required.
- 25 to 45 years of age is required to apply.
How to apply:
- Only shortlisted candidates apply for test/interview.
- Only Punjab domicile will be accepted.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- The last date to apply is 05 October 2020.