|Posted Date:||Jun 21, 2020|
|Education Required:||Bachelor, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 11, 2020|
|Company Name:||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Address:||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
Get MOFA Jobs 2020, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Application Form Download from this page. Applications are being offered recently from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad which is seeking to hire the hard-working and well-disciplined applicants for the posts named (Communication Assistant / Cypher Assistant / Driver / Duplicating Machine Operator / Lower Division Clerk / Naib Qasid / Operational Support Technician / Sanitary Worker / Stenotypist / Technician / Upper Division Clerk). These posts advertised on Sunday, June 21st, 2020 and these posts are going to be recruit on a CONTRACT basis.
- Candidates possessing Bachelor, Matric, Middle and Primary pass for the relevant post are eligible to apply.
- At least 0 to 1 years experience in the relevant field is required.
- 18 to 30 years of age is required to apply.
How to Apply for MOFA Jobs 2020:
- Interested applicants should visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pakistan’s official website (www.mofa.gov.pk) to get an Application Form.
- Candidates can send the filled up application form along with required documents to Deputy Director, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test interviews.
- Five years of general Age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of the age limit. Any other relaxation in the age limit will be given as per the government of Pakistan rules.
- Application already in government servants apply from the proper channel and would be required to produce a NOC at the time of the interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any forged information and fake or bogus documents, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reserves the right to cancel candidates at any stage and initiate legal action against the applicant.