|Posted Date:||Aug 30, 2020|
|Education Required:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 14, 2020|
|Company Name:||Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs|
|Address:||Room No 313 3rd Floor R Block Pak Secretariat Islamabad|
Tap this page for the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs MOPA Jobs 2020 in Islamabad. Applications are being offered from Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Islamabad which is recently looking the applicants for the following posts which include (Data Entry Operator / Driver / Farrash / LDC / Lower Division Clerk / Naib Qasid / Steno-Typist / UDC / Upper Division Clerk) and the appointment will be made on CONTRACT basis. These vacancies published in (Ausaf / Dawn / Express / Jang) newspaper on Sunday, August 30th, 2020.
- Candidates possessing Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary for the relevant post are eligible to apply.
- At least 0 to 1 years experience in the relevant field is required.
- 18 to 25 years of age is required to apply.
How to Apply:
- For online application please visit www.mopa.gov.pk
- You can apply before 14 September 2020.
- Only the applicants who are shortlisted shall be called for further process.