|Posted Date:||Aug 23, 2020|
|Location:||Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Karachi, Kharian, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Pano Aqil, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha|
|Education Required:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 7, 2020|
|Company Name:||Military Engineer Services|
|Address:||Military Engineering Services (MES) HQ, Rawalpindi|
Get mes.gov.pk MES Jobs 2020 Advertisement Chowkidar, Head Clerk, Mali from this page. Military Engineer Services Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, Hyderabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Pano Aqil, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi intends to appoint staff from the well educated and energetic applicants to apply for the following vacancies which are (Chowkidar / Civil Driver / Copier Operator / Daftry / Designer / Dispatch Rider / Draughtsman Class / Head Clerk / Junior CAD / Junior Draughtsman / Khakroob / Laboratory Assistant / Lower Division Clerk / Mali / MT Driver / Naib Qasid / Sanitary Worker / Senior CAD Designer / Senior Draughtsman / Stenotypist / Storeman / Sub Engineer / Sub Engineer Buildings / Sub Engineer Electrical / Sub Engineer Mechanical / Sweeper / Upper Division Clerk / Waiter ) as per the announcement in the (Ausaf / Express / Jang / K2 / Nawaiwaqt / The News) newspaper on Sunday, August 23rd, 2020.
- Candidates possessing Bachelor / DAE / Intermediate / Master / Matric / Middle / Primary for the relevant post are eligible to apply.
- At least 0 to 1 years experience in the relevant field is required.
- 18 to 35 years age is required to apply.
How to Apply for MES Jobs 2020:
- Candidates will apply online on the website (www.mes.gov.pk).
- Candidates will apply online on our website www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates of BPS 6-14 will be
called for screening test at only specified cities i.e Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad,
Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi,
Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, and Quetta. Candidates must specify exam center in their online application
- An objective type screening test (for BPS 6-14) will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan
Studies, English, General Knowledge and Subject relevant to post.
- All above-mentioned posts are for all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve
anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan as and when required by the department.
- Non-Muslim must provide their declaration on oath at the time of interview.
- The disabled quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation
Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- Govt Servants must apply after getting departmental NOC showing their present service number
(if any), rank and place of duty.
- Candidates applying for posts in BPS 1-2 are exempted from depositing processing fee.
However, applicants in BPS 3-14 will deposit online generated Challan Form for the amount given as under
in all branches of Askari Bank and Habib Bank Limited. The last date for depositing of dues/fee is
11 September 2020:-
a. BPS-3 to 10 – Rs. 400/-
b. BPS-11 to 14 – Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can apply ONLY FOR ONE POST AT A TIME. Candidates who apply for more than
one post will be rejected if found.
- Applications found with wrong credentials / false information will be rejected at any stage of
- The last date for online submission of applications is 07 September 2020.