|Posted Date:||Aug 27, 2020|
|Education Required:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 10, 2020|
|Company Name:||Lahore Cantonment Board|
|Address:||Office of the CEO, Cantonment Board, 42 Sarwar Road Lahore Cantt|
This page is about, Lahore Cantonment Board LCB Jobs 2020 Download Application Form. Lahore Cantonment Board invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions such as (Anesthesia Technician / Assistant IT Manager / Assistant Librarian / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / BIO Medical Engineer / Boys Hostel Warden / Cashier / Clerical Staff / Computer Operator / Cooks / CSSD/OT Technician / Demonstrator / Dispenser / Dissection Hall Attendant / Elctro Medical Technician / General Nurses / Girls Hostel Warden / Housekeeping Staff / Human Resource Manager / IT Manager / Laboratory Technician / Librarian / Manager Finance / Matron / Medical Officers / Museum Curator / Nursing Assistant / Office Boy / OTA / Pharmacist / Principal / Procurement Officer / Professor of Basic Sciences / Psychologist / Purchaser / Radiology Technicians / Security Incharge / Security Staff / Senior Registrars / Statistician / Store Keeper / Students Affairs Manager / Telephone Operator / Washer Man) for the different projects and these vacancies updated on Thursday, August 27th, 2020 the appointment of the mentioned positions will be done on a regular basis.
- Candidates possessing Bachelor / Intermediate / Master / Matric / Middle for the relevant post are eligible to apply.
- At least 2 to 15 years of experience in the relevant field is required.
- 30 to 55 years of age is required to apply.
How to Apply for LCB Jobs 2020:
- Application form to apply can be downloaded from www.lcb.gov.pk or from Pakjobsalert.com.
- Candidates should submit their applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for this post.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The closing of the application is 10 September 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained for the selection procedure.