|Posted Date:||Apr 14, 2021|
|Education Required:||Relvevant Deploma|
|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 30, 2021|
|Company Name:||Planning & Development Department KPK|
|Address:||Coordinator Operations Support Unit, Governance & Policy Project Merged Areas -GPP-MAs, House No. 3, National Bank Colony, Warsak Road, Peshawar|
Governance and Policy Project KPK Jobs 2021 on CONTRACT Basis is announced today. Applications are being offered from Planning & Development Department KPK Peshawar which is recently looking the applicants for the following posts which include (Assistant Registrar / Consultant) and the appointment will be made on a CONTRACT basis. These vacancies published in (Dawn / Express / Jang) newspaper on Wednesday, April 14th, 2021.
- Candidates possessing Relvevant Deploma for the relevant post are eligible to apply.
- At least 03 to 10 years experience in the relevant field is required.
- 40 years of age is required to apply.
How to Apply:
- Application Forms are available on www.gppfata.gov.pk.
- CVs, copies of degrees, experience certificates, and CNIC should be attached to the applications.
- For Advertisement No. 1, post your application to the Coordinator, Governance & Policy Project, 4th Floor Tasneem Plaza, near Jan’s Bakers, 6 Saddar Road, Peshawar Cantt.
- For Advertisement No.2, The application must be delivered to the address (Coordinator Operations Support Unit, Governance & Policy Project Merged Areas -GPP-MAs, House No. 3, National Bank Colony, Warsak Road, Peshawar) by April 30, 2021.