|Posted Date:||Jul 26, 2020|
|Education Required:||DAE, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 9, 2020|
|Company Name:||Capital Development Authority (CDA)|
|Address:||Deputy Director-III(HRD), CDA , Islamabad|
Here on this page, you’ll have CDA Jobs 2020 Islamabad Advertisement | Capital Development Authority. These Capital Development Authority (CDA) jobs 2020 published in daily (Express / Jang) newspaper. Advertisement offers positions vacant for (Administrative Officer / Assistant Director / Assistant Security Officer / Assistant Supervisor / Attendant / Aya / Beldar / Bush Cutter Operator / CCTV Operator / Chiller Operator / Cleaner / Cook / Daftry / Data Entry Operator / / Sanitary Worker / Security Guard / Senior Auditor / Store Clerk / Store Man / Store Munshi / Street Performer / Sub Engineer / System Operator / Telephone Operator / Tractor Operator / Tube Well Operator / Ward Boy / Welder / Wildlife Watcher / Work Supervisor / Electrician / Enquiry Clerk / First Aid Technician / Frash / Generator Operator / Helper / Horticulture Supervisor / Junior Technician / Key Mechanic / Labour / LDC / LTV Driver / Mali / Masalchi / Mason / Moazzan / Naib Qasid / OT Attendant / Plumber / Room Attendant / Sanitary Supervisor) and these jobs published on Sunday, July 26th, 2020.
- Candidates possessing DAE / Intermediate / Master / Matric / Middle / Primary for the relevant post are eligible to apply.
- 18 to 40 years of age is required to apply.
How to Apply for CDA Jobs 2020:
- The application can be submitted online through CDA’s Website i.e. www.cda.gov.pk.
- Direct applications will not be entertained.
- CDA has reserved the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process and reduce, increase or abolish any or all the posts without assigning any reasons.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview through SMS, therefore active mobile number should be mentioned on the application form. However, CDA will take no responsibility for non-receipt of SMS due to any reason.
- The recruitment authority will invite shortlisted applicants only.
- No TA/DA shall be given to the applicants.
- The candidates working in Government / public sector departments/organizations should apply online. However, they will have to provide NOC at the time of test/interview.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per prevailing Rules.
- Woman, Disabled, Minority, as well as CDA Employee’s son quota, will be observed as per instructions of the Government/Authority.
- The last date for the application is 09 August 2020.