The new challenging career opportunities are opening in the Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited. The advertisement of Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited GEPCO Jobs 2021 announced on 5th June 2021. GEPCO is hiring highly dynamic professionals for Market Implementation & Regulatory Affairs Department MIRAD.
GEPCO – Market Implementation & Regulatory Affairs Department MIRAD is looking to hire Director General – MIRAD. Interested professionals who meet the requisite qualifications and experience listed below are welcomed to get recruited as DG of MIRAD.
- The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Law, Or Management Sciences from an HEC recognized educational university.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Interested human resource should hold previously 15 years experience including 10 years in power sector.
The appointment will be made on a contract basis for a period of 3 years. This period may extended on the basis of satisfactory performances. Selected individuals will be paid market based salary packages.
Candidates who want to apply online can submit applications through http://www.pitc.com.pk/gepco-jobs. Candidates can also forward their applications offline to the Director General (HR & Admin), GEPCO, 565-A, Model Town, Gujranwala. Applications must reach the office before 21 June 2021.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited - GEPCO Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||5th June 2021|
|Company:||Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited - GEPCO|
|Last Date:||June 21, 2021|
|Address:||Director General (HR & Admin), GEPCO, 565-A, Model Town, Gujranwala|
- Education Required: Bachelor/ Master
- Experience Required: 15 Years
- Age Limit: 18-55 Years