FPSC Consolidated Jobs Advertisement no 10, 2018
- 111 STATISTICAL OFFICERS (BS-17), PERMANENT, PAKISTAN BUREAU OF STATISTICS, STATISTICS DIVISION, MINISTRY OF STATISTICS
- 08 INSPECTORS (TECH) (BS-16), PERMANENT, INTELLIGENCE BUREAU
- 03 INSPECTORS (BS-16), PERMANENT, ANTI NARCOTICS FORCE MINISTRY OF NARCOTICS CONTROL
- 13 CHIEF STATISTICAL OFFICERS (BS-18), PERMANENT, PAKISTAN BUREAU OF STATISTICS, STATISTICS DIVISION, MINISTRYOF STATISTICS
- DEPUTY CAPTAIN SUPERINTENDENT (BS-19) TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE INDEFINITELY, PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEMY, KARACHI, MINISTRY OF MARITIME AFFAIRS
- LEGISLATIVE TRANSLATION OFFICER (BS-18), PERMANENT, MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE
- 03 TRAINED GRADUATE SCIENCE TEACHERS (MALE) (BS-16 PLUS 25% SPECIAL PAY), PERMANENT, EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, GILGIT BALTISTAN, MINISTRY OF KASHMIR AFFAIRS AND GILGIT BALTISTAN
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR (MEDICAL) (BS-18), PERMANENT, FEDERAL GENERAL HOSPITAL, CHAK SHAHZAD, ISLAMABAD, MINISTRY OF NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES, REGULATIONS & COORDINATION
- 09 ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARIES (BS-16), PERMANENT, NAVAL HEADQUARTERS, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
- RESEARCH OFFICER (BS-17), PERMANENT, ARDE, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE PRODUCTION
Procedure to apply:
(i) All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
(ii) Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
(iii) Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final.
(iv) Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to
become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
(v) Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
(vi) No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
(vii) Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
(i)The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20and above= Rs. 1500
(ii) The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
(iii) Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.(iv) T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk
Shortlisting criteria for interview:
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A,B&C) of General Instructions.
For More information Please contact us: E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Phone No. 051-9205075 Ext. 385, 377,236,243,241 & 298
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Category:||Public Service Commission|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Master, MBBS, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Ed|
|Apply Before:||22 October, 2018|
Share This Ad With Your Friends