University of Jhang Latest 2018 Jobs, Higher Education Department Govt of Punjab
The Government of Punjab, Higher Education Department is looking for highly accomplished, qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Vice Chancellor, University of Jhang, though applications from the candidates or nomnations from renowned scholors / academicians, management experts. These latest Government of Punjab, Higher Education Department, University of Jhang Jobs advertisement published in daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 24 April 2018.
The Applicants must not be more than 65 years of age on the last date fixed submission of applications, having:
- Preferably earned PhD degree from a recognized institution.
- Experience in a senior academic, research or management leadership positions.
- Experience of working in a well reputed international organization / academic institution (teaching / research / management) at a relatively senior position.
- Demonstrated capability for mobilization of financial resources from national / international agencies.
- Demonstrated / Documented experience of establishing new organization or restructuring existing organizations / departments.
- Distinguished research and publications record.
- Earned awards / honors at national / International Level.
Interested candidates for these latest jobs in University of Jhang can see detail and can download applications form from www.hed.punjab.gov.pk/searchcommittee. Interested candidates can send their applications to Secretary, Government of Punjab, Higher Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
|Organization:||Higher Education Department Punjab|
|Category:||Higher Education Department|
|Education Required:||Phd, Relevant Experience|
|Apply Before:||09 May, 2018|
|View Full Size:||Click Here|
|Advertisement:||Click Here to Download|
|Address:||Secretary, Government of Punjab, Higher Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore : www.hed.punjab.gov.pk/searchcommittee|
Share This Ad With Your Friends