Higher Education Department Punjab, Women University Multan Latest Jobs Opportunities
Here new vacancies are lying vacant in Higher Education Department Government of Punjab, Women University Multan. Women University Multan Latest Jobs 2018 advertised in daily Express newspaper on 24 April 2018. Higher Education Department Government of Punjab invites applications for the post of Vice Chancellor for Women University Multan.
The Applicants must not be more than 65 years of age on the last date fixed submission of applications, having:
- Preferably earned PhD degree from a recognized institution.
- Experience in a senior academic, research or management leadership positions.
- Experience of working in a well reputed international organization / academic institution (teaching / research / management) at a relatively senior position.
- Demonstrated capability for mobilization of financial resources from national / international agencies.
- Demonstrated / Documented experience of establishing new organization or restructuring existing organizations / departments.
- Distinguished research and publications record.
- Earned awards / honors at national / International Level.
Interested candidates for these latest jobs in Women University Multan can see detail and can download applications form from www.hed.punjab.gov.pk/searchcommittee. Interested candidates can send their applications to Secretary, Government of Punjab, Higher Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
|Organization:||Higher Education Department Punjab|
|Category:||Higher Education Department|
|Education Required:||Phd, Relevant Experience|
|Apply Before:||09 May, 2018|
|View Full Size:||Click Here|
|Advertisement:||Click Here to Download|
|Address:||Secretary, Government of Punjab, Higher Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore : www.hed.punjab.gov.pk/searchcommittee|
Share This Ad With Your Friends